2050 Adams Lane, Sarasota
Payne Park Tennis Center is located at just off U.S. Highway 301 in downtown Sarasota just south of Ringling Boulevard.
This state of the art public facility operates within the city of Sarasota to provide the community with a well maintained, well staffed, and affordable Har-Tru tennis complex.
Several programs and activities for juniors, adults and seniors take place throughout the year.
A Little History
Payne Park Tennis Center was established in 1993.The current location is actually a relocated tennis complex that was opened in 1938 by the city of Sarasota that was stationed at 10th Street and U.S. Highway 41.
It was originally red clay composition, and then changed to har-tru composition in 1964.